December 21st @11:30 a.m. Inside qualified sanctioned gyms across the USA & soon worldwide. Participants will shoot consistent free throws at 11:30 am the time the game was invented & continue for a minute straight. This is The N.I.B.F.- S.H.A.W. CHALLENGE - ™ All proceeds are streamlined for a D.E.M.P* scholarship for a boy and a girl*. This campaign will support the individuals that have to live with a stigma that was never ask for!
#DIABETES #AUTISM #BULLYING #HUMAN#TRAFFICKING
Every December 21st @11:30 am inside the YMCA’S in Springfield Mass. is where this simple game continues to educate and create future leaders in every profession across the USA- and the world!
1. One basket per person* - when you shot and make it or miss it you return to the back of the line that is on the top of the circle above the free throw line. Every person that is registered will shoot consistent free throws in turn for one minute exactly.
2. The objective is to have the most consistent free throw contest ever- to keep shooting until every registered participant can no shoot anymore due to time restraints.
3. Everyone that that participates is allocated to donate at least $10.00.
4. Revenues created will go right back into the very communities that participated and
5. One lucky boy and girl will be the winner of a – state college scholarship.***
A chronic condition that affects the way the body processes blood sugar (glucose).